Re: [orca-list] using the latest version of orca, I can not initialize eclipse

Hey José.

Thanks again. Not at this time. Later I will see if asking for the name
causes a change in behavior in AT-SPI2's registry. After all, merely
asking an accessible for its name should not break application access.
In the meantime, I've commented that line out.

--joanie