[orca-list] QT5 Apps Not Working Continued

Howdy,
I am still having problems with QT5 apps not being accessible with Orca. I tried several previous git
versions without any success. So, I created an orca log, and sent it. I got a message saying the message was
too large and would be held for moderation. I still haven't heard anything, so I wonder if maybe the message
got lost? I still have the log if I need to try and send it again.
I even installed the latest official Orca  and it didn't work either.  I wonder if maybe something is messed
up on my ~/.config related to QT5? Is there something I can delete from there that will recreate and fix
problems? I have talked to other Orca users who are using the latest from git and are not experiencing this
problem.
Thanks
Storm