Re: [orca-list] [Support] java ATK wrapper no more crashing

Hey,
This is absolutelly perfect. I have just reinstalled java-atk-wrapper pulling the latest master and it's even working great on my ancient setup with open JDK6.

Thank you Magdalen for spending your valuable time on this.

This is my first time experiencing accessible java app on linux but my experience is rather positive. This is a test with Swingset2 app. Now I do need to find out some real java app to make my feeling even stronger.

Thank you!

Greetings

Peter