[orca-list] An intermittant bug in Evolution

Sometimes in Evolution, I see that some text in some e-mail messages appears to
be blacked out as far as Orca is concerned, meaning that Orca can't read it, and
all arrows, and most of the time flat review as well, remain silent or skip over
the text entirely. Most of the time, a portion of the e-mail can still be read,
usually a quote of a prior message orf a signature. Unfortunately, I can't
produce a specific message that does this, although I have seen it mostly from e
-mail from Github at this point, with the exception of one or two e-mails sent
to a list. Unfortunately, I am unable to find anything that will reproduce such
behavior 100% other than specific e-mails, and forwarding them would most likely
change the behavior of Orca, so there is probably little point in doing so. My
work-around so far has been to copy and paste the text of such messages into a
text editor or to read Evolution's copy of the message source. Any help with
this problem would be greatly appreciated, although I doubt it will be easy to
trace. Thanks for all you do.
Sent from my hollow tree