Re: [orca-list] something is wrong in TB when composing a message

Scratch that. I can reproduce it. I'll fix it.
--joanie

On 06/03/2015 06:41 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey José.

Yikes! I cannot reproduce that. But maybe it's a keyboard layout issue,
plus my moving the live region bindings out of the Gecko script (we'll
ultimately need them for Epiphany too). Lemme see if I can fix that for you.

Sorry about that!
--joanie