Re: [orca-list] in TB list view, orca does not announce the sender of a message

Hey José.

Here's what works for me:

1. Enter flat review and move down by line (i.e. KP 9 in desktop layout)
2. What you find will depend on your layout. But because flat review
   reads the line from left to right, you wind up getting stuff from the
   folders list on the left and the message list on the right. With this
   in mind, I have a "line" with my Inbox folder and my message list
   column headers. (e.g. "Inbox (30) Thread Starred Read Attachments
   Subject Frome Date") You need to find via flat review the line with
   the headers.
3. Having found the line with headers, use flat review by word (i.e.
   KP 6 in the desktop layout) to move to one of the headers.
4. Use flat review right click (i.e. KP asterisk in the desktop layout)
5. Curse the lack of keyboard accessibility using the swear words of
   your choice. (Or curse my inability to figure out the magical
   keystroke if there happens to be one.)
6. In the resulting context menu, which you can navigate using normal
   arrow keys, you'll find all the possible column headers as check menu
   items. My guess is that From is not checked for you. If so, press
   Return to check it and exit the menu.

Good luck!
--joanie