Re: [orca-list] A page where orca gets stuck

Hi Joanie.
I'm sorry to be bothering you with this, but it looks like I found another
 place where the problem occurs.

Load http://www.trabalhohoje.com.br/, press alt+shift+k, choose a link called 'Trabalho Hoje' and press the enter key.
Press down arrow 6 or 7 times.
After this I can not by pass the content in the page.
Thanks again.