[orca-list] Possible bug with Gpodderand orca

I've found gpodder's interface a bit odd over the years in the way it changes depending on whether one has
downloaded anyting after updating episode
lists and other such things, but just now I noticed something new to me.
Go to the view menu, arrow up or down to
 the all episodes item. Check it once with the spacebar, and try and uncheck, i.e. press space on this item
again and it says "checked checked", and so
far has not appeared to uncheck either in reality or how it is reported by Orca.
I may be missunderstanding some gpodder behavior, and if not and this is a buf it's a gpodder one I think, but
I thought I'd ask here in case some can explain,  or let me know if this does appear to be a gpodder issue so
I can report it to the proper authorities
in Germany or whereever Just say that cause I heard an interview with lead dev a while ago and think that's
where he's based...
Thanks

     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886