Re: [orca-list] Orca doesn't come back automatically in navigation mode

Oops, sorry for the spam.

I'm still sleep deprived from two weeks of travel and didn't see this
bit from Jean-Philippe's message:

On 07/17/2015 10:15 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:

The bug seems fixed in the master. Could you give me how to backport it
to 3.16 so that we could ship the fix in Debian?

The web support code in Orca master is significantly rewritten. There's
not a small, isolated patch you can backport. Sorry!

--joanie