[orca-list] Orca slow when several objects on the same line

Hi,

Orca 3.16, MATE 1.8, Debian 8.0, Iceweasel 38 (from unstable repo).

When a line of a web page contains several objects (10 radio buttons, checkboxes, edit areas, etc), Orca becomes very slow before speaking the line. It means when I press the down arrow key, the focus reaches the line containing these objects, and before speaking it, Orca exreriences a several seconds (about 20) latency.

The details and log:
http://bugs.debian.org/792749

The bug seems fixed in the master. Could you give me how to backport it to 3.16 so that we could ship the fix in Debian?

Thanks.

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL