Re: [orca-list] orca gnome3 and archlinux

Don Raikes <DON RAIKES ORACLE COM> wrote:

Today I installed gnome 3.16 on it including orca.
Even though I installed gnome-shell, when I start orca, I cannot interact with the menus or seemingly
anything within gnome.

Is there some trick to this, or another package I need to install?

So far as I remember, no. Once GNOME and Orca are installed, all should be
working. Perhaps have a look at your ~/.xsession-errors file. Also check that
Gnome-Shell is running and that you aren't invoking another graphical
environment somehow by mistake.