Re: [orca-list] update on adding labels to unlabeled gnome buttons

Hi,

i did a look at glade for this.
i was not able to edit a file (cause of missing keynav and a11y labe in the property window) ... but maybe someone find a way.
it seems the best settings (so far) is the following:
you can do this in the main "view" menue of the application.

uncheck the 3 settings "dock propertys, dock inspector and dock whatever the thirt one is translated into english *smile* sorry just a german setup.

in the inspector window you can select a controll you wanna change the propertys (expand the tree of controlls with shift + right arrow)

now you can navigate to the propertys.
i hope the shortcuts in english are the same as in german.
press <alt> + S (now you are on the signal tab. press <alt> + picture down (to go to the next tab) sadly the accessibility tab is the most unaccessible one ... sadly no shortcut for this (its also not realy spoken if you go to this tab, this is caused by there is not lable, just an icon... stupid..)

here should *should* set the accessiblity propertys (like labeld by and the correct ATK_Role) Sadly the property dialog cant be more worse as it is... i was not able to navigate in the propertys with keyboard nor are the lables here are spoken.. (maybe this should fixed first ^^)

i could use it a little with help of the klick function of ocrdesktop :/. but its many "blind" work...

so maybe the best alternative is to edit the xml files by its own. i could send a view examples how glade would store it (because i can see a little) and you cut put it where it should be kendell... i does not see a better solution for know :/.

cheers chrys