Re: [orca-list] pidgin and fb stopped working together, what now?

I could not compine it.
Can any one please tell me what dependencies I need>
I tryed to install pidgin-dev and libpurple-dev, but still nothing works, the autoreconf install fails and I can't go any further with the setup.
Can any one guide me?
I guess it is a matter of one .so file which needs to be coppied to some share/purple directory or some thing.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.