Re: [orca-list] Should Orca announce when entering and/or exiting lists, tables, etc. during caret navigation?

I may be a bit late here, but I like Alfonzo's comments - especially
his first suggestion. I personally feel being informed about entering
and leaving tables to be particularly important because when inside a
table, different keys are used for navigation around the
thing. Leaving tables is probably less important though. I like the
configurability aspect because there may be times when you need the
extra information to figure out how a page is layed out or perhaps
even debugging your own web content. The idea about configurable
profiles sounds very interesting to me. I haven't done much with
profiles so far but that sounds like an interesting area to play
around int.