Re: [orca-list] another possible bug in orca's gecko code

hi
Ah, so they're in clickables. Sorry about that, It was late and my
brain was half asleep, smiles.
Thanks
Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Kendell.

Orca does not override the Tab key. Therefore, if you cannot Tab
to something it is not an Orca bug. I also cannot Tab to those
items either, even without Orca, and in other browsers.

Having said that, Orca's newish clickables features makes those
accessible. When I press Alt + Shift + A, they are in the list. I
can also navigate to them via A and Shift + A.

The reason they do not show up in the links list is because they
are not focusable. This makes Orca think they are probably anchors
rather than links. I'll look at giving Orca smarts to deal with
this sort of thing, but in the meantime, the clickables features
should help.

--joanie