Re: [orca-list] Bug in master branch with braille prefs

Hi Sebastien.

Thanks for this report. I cannot reproduce it, however. I wonder if
others can. As for our issue tracker:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=orca

--joanie

On 01/28/2015 07:53 PM, S. Massy wrote:
Hello,
I recently installed orca from master and ran into this bug.

Steps:
1. Hit Orca+Space to go into preferences.
2. Hit OK.
3. Braille output stops.

If you then go back into Orca prefs under the braille tab, the braille
enabled option is unticked.

BTW, is there a bug tracker for Orca to report such problems?
Thanks,
S.M.