Re: [orca-list] Question: How should Orca announce elements inside anchor tags in Firefox?

Hi Parham.

If it's just spans, that's easy. If it's all elements immediately inside
a link, that's easy. If it's all elements that may be nested unknown
levels deep, then that's where things get uglier. So how literal should
I take your example below?

--joanie