[orca-list] Interesting possible bug with the new fastforward/rewind feature

Hi,
I've noticed on a couple pages, one of which is godvillegame.com/hero, if you start arrowing down as soon as
the page becomes available, and arrow pretty quickly, it will read each line up to 3 times.
For example, it should read something like "health 316/316" which it does, but it repeats it 3 times. If I
stop for a second, and let the speech stop, the problem goes away.
I can't get it to happen every time the page loads, but it does happen a good bit of the time.
Thanks
Storm