Re: [orca-list] Experimental "Rewind" and "Fast forward" implemented for SayAll

I think it should have this behavior, as is.

Well done!

Fernando

On 01/19/2015 09:45 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Rob, all.

On 01/19/2015 03:15 AM, Rob Whyte wrote:
Found this quite useful, how ever Firefox tends to enter this mode once
a page loads with the automatically speak the page setting enabled.
I know. I figured it was supposed to do that. Automatically speak the
page upon load means "Do a SayAll upon load." The ability to fast
forward and rewind in SayAll applies to SayAll across the board. Do you
think it should only do it when SayAll is manually launched?

--joanie