[orca-list] BLAG 200000 Alpha

is a free (as in the FSF will certify it) GNU/Linux live system, based on Fedora. The GNOME version seems to have a GNOME 3.10, including a working Orca. There is no web browser included in the live system, and the default mail client is something called sylpheed. The kernel is Linux Libre 3.16, yet it doesn't seem to see my Think Penguin USB wifi radio, I use with Trisquel. Get the images here.

ftp://blag.fsf.org/200000/Live/x86_64/Alpha/

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt

\