Re: [orca-list] Orca's commands for moving to the next/previous object or chunk of text:

Hi Zahari.

Thanks for working on the translation of the documentation! Your email
reminds me that I need to update the documentation to include the
browse and focus mode support -- it makes it even easier to navigate
into and out of objects like form fields and flash objects. Just
toggle browse mode on and arrow out of it using the normal arrow keys.
That's why the commands you mention no longer exist.

Hope this helps.
--joanie