Re: [orca-list] espeak for linux!

Hello,
this is the same version of eSpeak we all know and are using all the time. REECE has just added some packaging related improvements directly into the build process allowing inclusion of additional language data, more variants and possibly some more tweaks. WHAT I have to say that library code stays the same a as far as i know.

Dňa 3.1.2015 7:03 používateľ "Amir-Trend Plus" <trend669953 gmail com> napísal:
Hi,
in this page i found espeak for linux,
https://github.com/rhdunn/espeak
it didnt say it is for linux, but the insturction shows how to install
for linux --at least what i understand after reading the readme.md
heading. so can anyone tell me what is this for? can it be used with
orca on linux? because, this one supports more variants.
thanks