Re: [orca-list] Orca stopped in a cell of Calc

I downgraded to Ubuntu 14.04 and Orca 3.10. However, I followed with a
second instance obtained from GIT.

Now, two versions of Orca 3.10.3 and 3.15.1 works appropriately in
Calc. The difference is that the version of Libreoffice in Ubuntu
14.04 is 4.2.7.2 and in Ubuntu 14.10 is 4.3.2.2.

So I think it wasn't needed to downgrade the system. It's enough to
downgrade Libreoffice.

The import is that I have Orca updated and Calc works well.
I made a big confusion. I have already installed Orca from GIT, but I
called the wrong executable.

Now, having tested with orca 3.12.2 and 3.15.1, I observed the bug
persists. As Calc is crucial for me, I will return to ubuntu 14.04 and
orca 3.10.