[orca-list] What's the standard interface of Triskel 7.0?

Hello all,

I really liked Triskel 7.0. Very stable and acessible.

The standard interface is the best I have ever used in terms of
acessibility. Orca behaves really very well.

However, Triskel is very unsuitable when you desire install closed
source packages.

I have been thinking to come back to the standard Ubuntu. But I'd like
to install this graphical interface.

So my question is: dos someone know what's the graphical interface
used by Triskel? Would you know too how to install it?

Best regards,

--
Luciano de Souza