Re: [orca-list] Still cannot install Voxin

I have no specific answer, but would ask if you have checked to see if Ubuntu15.10 is supported by the latest
voxin installer.
I do not know that there is anything in this release that would effect the installation process, but have
noticed over the years that sometimes a while
after a new release of a supported distro that a new voxin package comes out updated to support the new
release.
Perhaps 15.10 is not yet supported.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Glenn wrote:
Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 10:54:58PM -0600

   Hi All,
   I hope someone can help me figure out how to get Voxin installed on Ubuntu
   Mate 15.10.
   I had it working on 15.04.
   I finally got WIFI working, and I did apt-get update first.
   Then in the terminal, as I usually do, I installed Voxin-0.68.
   IBM just does not show up in the synth list.
   I hear it when it is going through the install process, doing its usual
   few words, so it should be installed.
   Thanks for any suggestions.
   Glenn