[orca-list] Hello again

hello guys,
This is just to let you all know that I have totally stopped using Google,
I use duckduckgo for searching (which is by the way very accessible with orca ) and openmailbox for my general emails. I don't wish to start another debait war, it is a choice between convenience and my digital freedom and privacy, so I choose the latter that's it.
So next time you wish to email me off the list, this is my email id.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.