Re: [orca-list] speaking of selection in Thunderbird does not work

I've found that performance varies with firefox from page to page, some websites/pages do speak text when I
select it, others do not, and actually this
will vary on the same page in my experience.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Vojtěch Polášek wrote:
Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 10:29:07PM +0100

Hi,
I noticed that when selecting some text in Firefox, Orca reads it. In
Thunderbird this does not work. Is there any reason for that?
Firefox 43.0, Thunderbird 38.4.0, Orca master.
Thanks,
Vojta