[orca-list] accessible way to screen share with lync (skype for business)

Has anyone found an accessible way to work with lync communicator (skype for business)? The pidgin-sipe plugin let's me work with the chat feature but I hae some people who want me to set up a meeting with screen sharing and I am not sure of how to do this in a manner that I can work with. I am using ubuntu 15.10 with unity desktop.

There is a lync for linux product out there but it suffers from a number of accessibility issues which the developers are going to try and fix. I don't know how successful they will be as it is a qt product.

Thanks
Tom