Re: [orca-list] Virtual Box

Hi,
I have to disagree with you. Virtualbox is prety accessible also with
GUI. I think that it is more accessible on Linux than on Windows, but I
used it on Windows as well.
The problem with virtual machines is, that sometimes live media get
their volume set very low and you can not hear it. The best bet is to
have someone sighted check the screen for you. And why are you going
with Ubuntu and not for example Sonar? I ask because I am not sure about
accessibility of Ubuntu mate.
Best regards,
Vojta