[orca-list] punctuation editor?

hi all
I've been getting some emails and private messages on irc  from russian
users saying that orca  mispronounces some of the names of punctuation
characters. I wasn't told which ones, so I can't say which exact ones
were the problem. But they've been repeatedly asking for a punctuation
editor, probably so they can change the names themselves. Is this at all
feasable? I've tried some simple tests, changing the names of
punctuation characters in the pronunciation dictionary, but to no avail.
It's as if orca can't change those characters, though it accepts them
and adds them to the dictionary. What do you guys think? I'm in favor of
this myself, even though I likely won't use it. It's one less for people
to use as a "why nvda is better than orca" argument, for one thing, but
it could be useful in some corner cases.
Thanks
Kendell clark