Re: [orca-list] Audio Game Installer Script for Arch Linux Users

Hi Storm,

maybe i missed something, but where can i found you scripts?

cheers chrys

Gesendet: Freitag, 04. Dezember 2015 um 01:43 Uhr
Von: "Storm Dragon" <stormdragon2976 gmail com>
An: Orca-list <orca-list gnome org>, "Vinux Support" <vinux-support googlegroups com>, Speakup-List <speakup linux-speakup org>
Betreff: [orca-list] Audio Game Installer Script for Arch Linux Users
Howdy,
Sorry for cross posting, but I'm looking for people to help test a specific script for a specific OS, so I need the largest target possible in hopes of finding some people interested in this.
For anyone running arch, who is interested in the ability to run audio games in wine, I have written a script that should make this pretty easy. There are a few games that can be installed directly from the script, and after running the script, installing other games should be a bit easier.
If you are interested in helping test the script please reply to me off list. I will send you a copy of the script to test. I don't think anything will go wrong with it, but I can't be 100% sure, so testing is at your own risk of course.
Thanks
Storm