Re: [orca-list] Lightdm GTK greeter accessibility revisited

hi
THis has been going on for quite a while now. I've been following these
bugs because they're causing some major issues in our  mate version of
sonar. There's a catch 22. I can't include gdm because gdm pulls in lots
of gnome, but lightdm causes issues with orca so I can't easily include
that. But it's the only other accessible login dm. The best solution
would be to use the unity greeter ubuntu and vinux use, but trying to
build it in aur pulls in way too many ubuntu specific under the hood
components, patched versions of gtk, unity libs, etc. Too much stuff to
justify trying to get into community. I can't help you solve it but I
wanted to publically encourage you to keep at it since the lightdm
people seem to have written this off as too much effort, pick another dm?
Thanks
Kendell clark