From: Tony Baechler [mailto:tony baechler net]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 6:46 AM
To: Alex Midence
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Virt-manager

I did an apt-cache search for kvm and came up with many items.  The package you mention was not among them.
Therefore, I don't think it supports KVM.
This is assuming it's packaged in Ubuntu MATE.  I don't know what was not clear about my post, but I
specifically was asking about KVM support.  As it turns out, virt-manager is very accessible and is developed
by Red Hat.