Re: [orca-list] I am looking for new computer with Linux

Hi Vojta,

Well, what I was talking about was purchasing a brand new computer from
http://www.del.com
with Linux preloaded on it, but as you indicated you don't have much
money that probably won't work since all of the computers I was going
to suggest are fairly expensive.

As for repassed I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean recertified?

If so there are a couple of sites where you can buy recertified and
repaired laptops for a decent price, but most of those come with
Windows. You'd have to check them for Linux compatibility which not
all are going to necessarily be Linux compliant. So I guess I'm not
sure what to tell you.

I am not from the Czech Republic so can't give you any local advice,
and while I can think of online venders I'm not sure how much money
you have to work with. Saying you don't have much money now isn't
really specific enough to help guide you to something in your personal
price range.

Cheers!