[orca-list] Facebook for Pidgin, serious bug in last update and repo for Ubuntu and friends

A few weeks ago we were talking about the relatively new purple-facebook plug-in for pidgin. It was working
well for me the few times I fired it up, but
an update from a day or two ago has several bugs it appears.
I doubt any of these have to do with orca, ut be advidsed contacts are not appearing now although I hear
people coming on line. Also old conversations
are being repopened every few minutes. I think that perhaps it is reconnecting, or they just broke what ever
code polls FB's api with this last update.
Anyway, for those who use Ubuntu and friends here are some instructions for adding a repo that has latest
release of purple-facebook so you do not have
to build from source.
I wish I'd saved my old version, if you have this running you may not want to update till you get a heads up
that the bugs are fixed.

sudo echo "deb http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/jgeboski/xUbuntu_14.04/ /" >>
sources.list.d/fb-purple.list
wget http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/jgeboski/xUbuntu_$(lsb_release -rs)/Release.key