Re: [orca-list] Caja Issue

hi
I don't experience this issue either. There are a couple of bugs in
mate's gtk3 port, but unless you've specifically installed it you're
using the gtk2 version so that can't be it.
Thanks
Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Stephanie.

I don't use MATE, but I just installed and tried Caja 10.3.1 with
Orca and Orca presented things as expected. Based on your
description, I'd guess there's an ugly accessibility bug in Caja or
the version of Gtk+ on your system and Orca happens to be
triggering it causing Caja to crash.

--joanie