Re: [orca-list] The State Of Linux Accessibility

I also hated windows 8 and 8.1. but I am running windows10 now and it is fast quiet and just as good as the latest ubuntu distro with the added bonus I can play audio games and use my favorite voices. the latest ubuntu mate and windows10 are both excellent!

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982