Re: [orca-list] clarification

Hi Joanie.
Thanks for the clarification.

While testing I noticed that in my machine I can not jump to the previous enter pressing capslock+shift+tab. Is this a bug?
Thanks.

On 08/03/2015 03:05 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey José.

On 08/03/2015 12:59 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

What is the effect of setting Automatic focus mode during caret navigation?
Consider the following example steps:
1. Arrow into an entry (i.e. from outside of the entry)
2. Press 'e'

If you have enabled Automatic focus mode, the 'e' character should be
inserted into the entry. (Because you're in focus mode, so Orca ignores
that keypress and gives it to Firefox.)

If you have not enabled Automatic focus mode, the 'e' will be seen by
Orca as the structural navigation command to go to the next entry. If
you want the 'e' to be inserted into the entry, you would need to first
enter focus mode with Orca+A.

Make sense?
--joanie

--