Re: [orca-list] Accessible Chess - Orca and XBoard

Yes, and thus you'd get more people testing. I don't mind applying a patch once in a while, but having to
both rebuild the app and patch it does take
some time, time that is always in short supply.
Some users have never patched, but are interested in testing a chess program. They may be scared off by
having to do this simple but unfamiliar little
job. I know it's a bit of a job to upload your changes to the repo and you'd rather not do so if you have
doubts about how well something would work,
but I suspect you'd be better off with a few extra testers you'd gain by     doing the extra commits.
I for one have not patched my xboard yet, just been busy. I will tr and get around to doing so and testing
for a few minutes tonight.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  chrys87 wrote:
Sat, Aug 01, 2015 at 03:13:22PM +0200

Hi Nalin.x.Linux,

would you apply your patches to the git gtk3 branch? that would be great :)
and i would make testing more easy.
Thanks for doing your good work :) keep on!