Re: [orca-list] Introducing Ranger, a command line file manager, with vi key bindings

hacker public radio is a great resource.

Rill -- Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2015, at 10:29 AM, Dave Hunt <ka1cey gmail com> wrote:

Found this podcast episode thanks to my new associates on gnusocial.  Have a listen!  Link below.  This
sounds like it's similar to midnight commander, but with a large command set and greater previewing
capabilities.  It is said to be in the main repos of Debian, Fedora and Arch, to name a few.  Source
available on nongnu.  I think I'll give it a try, in a mate terminal, with orca, and in a virtual console
and speakup.  Here's that link.

http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=1756

Cheers,

Dave Hunt