Re: [orca-list] Evince: braille display not tracking the caret

Yes, seems that you need to press f7 everytime you launch evince.

On 04/19/2015 10:36 AM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
Hi,

Thanks, didn't know this. But we need to press f7 for each file? Impossible to enable cursor browsing permanently?

Moreover, is that normal, the braille doesn't seem to follow the cursor. The speech, yes, but not the braille.

Thanks,

Regards,