Re: [orca-list] Orca seems to get stuck on this page

Hi again.

I figured it out. The entry in question is consuming keypresses once it
gets focus. This happens in all browsers and without Orca running.

In firefox I just installed an add-on to disable all CSS. Having done
so, pressing Tab after giving focus to the first entry causes text in
the page (which was visually hidden before) to become indented. Good times!

Long way of saying: Confirmed, seems to be a "feature", maybe the author
or the control he's demonstrating shouldn't behave the way it does, and
there's nothing I can do about it. Sorry!

--joanie