Re: [orca-list] More on Orca and Firefox: possible freezing

Hi Kyle.

Could you please pull master and see if the problem is fixed for you?
It's fixed for me.

Thanks again!
--joanie

On 04/08/2015 10:09 AM, Kyle wrote:
The freeze is probably even easier to reproduce. I can make it happen in
recent days just by going to
https://play.google.com/
Sometimes the page loads and allows me to use it, but most of the time I
get a freeze that lasts indefinitely, and restarting Orca is the only
way I have found to fix it. Note that I have to do nothing to freeze
Orca once I get to play.google.com. The freeze either happens
immediately or it doesn't, but it happens far more often than not,
especially within the past week. Hope this helps.
Sent from my seashell