[orca-list] Orca Key binding for reading battery status in Ubuntu-14.04 for laptop?

Hi all,

             Is there any orca key-shortcut for reading battery status in laptop. I found this feature in Orca-Xdesktop-3.2.0 series, using 'orca+y' it will read out the battery status.

In Ubuntu-14.04 when low battery pop-up came, then only orca will speak out the battery status pop-up, but I didn't found any direct key binding that will read battery status.

So in Ubuntu 14.04 is there any Orca key-binding for reading battery status in laptop.

With Regards,
Dhairyashil Bhosale.