Re: [orca-list] Orca in Firefox a bit broken

Blek. But change reverted. Thanks for the testing and feedback.

On 04/07/2015 04:50 PM, Vojtěch Polášek wrote:
Hi,
since the commit which unsuccessfuly tried to fix working with multiple
firefox Windows, I am experiencing problems when using Firefox. I didn't
experience these problems before.
1. Sometimes after navigating to new page, structural navigation is not
working until I switch out of the window and back again.
2. searching in page stopped working - when I press / and type some
text, I can hear it but after pressing escape or enter I am at the
begining of the page again.
3. this is especially bad - Orca doesn't remember its position on the
page when I switch out of the window, so everytime I switch into a
different window I am positioned at the begining of the page.
I didn't review the latest fix, but maybe it would be a good idea to
revert it, because it didn't solve the problem and created probably more
of them.
I can send you debug files if you need them, just tell me which
situation to simulate.
thank you very much,
Vojta