Re: [orca-list] Orca not reading last line in Thunderbird

Hi, I can reproduce using orca from master.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Compose a new message in thunderbird.
2. Make sure that your signature are not present in the body of the message.
3. Type the following content in your message:
line 1
line 2
line 3
line 4

Do not press enter in the last line.

4. Press ctrl+home.
5. Press down arrow until orca reads line 4.

6. Press up arrow one time.
7. Press down arrow.

In my environment the last line is not read.

Sometimes I need to repeat step 6 and 7 to reproduce the probblem.
Thanks.