Re: [orca-list] Is Orca support plug-in architecture ?

Hi all,

If orca supports plugin feature then it will become lightweight and it is necessary that orca's feature must be separate from its core code body. It will be useful for new developers to contribute in Orca. so user will make new feature as in plugin form, so no need to modify orca's core code. If any one found any related mail about  'Orca supports plug-in architecture' then please forward.

Regards,
Dhairyashil

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 2:47 AM, Dhairyashil Bhosale <dhairyashil bhosale584 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all and B.Henry,

                     As we discuses on orca-mailing list about 'Is Orca support plug-in architecture', as  B.Henry  replyed  that :

> I do not remember who posted about working on such a system for orca recently. There
> was some work done a couple of three  years ago on a plug-in system, but they either
> lost interest, ran out of time or ideas, or???  Anyway, the person in question wanted to
> pick this up. Let's hope they do.
> Sep 10,2014

so can you tell me that who was working on this topic , I searched about this topic on orca list but I can't find any related topic. so if any one have idea about 'plug-in architecture' in orca please give information.

Regards,
Dhairyashil