[orca-list] Fedora 21 alpha question concerning "super" or "Windows" key

Greetings!

I played with the alpha Fedora 21 a little today, suing a DVD I burned. I noticed that when I used the "super" key to get to where I'd type a command, Orca did not say "window" as it does on my usual setup--and as it has with previous versions of Fedora. Sometimes I knew where I was, a few times not. Has anybody noticed this, or know whether this is a new gnome problem, Orca problem, Fedora problem, or something else?

Thanks!

Al