Re: [orca-list] Is there ever a time when you want to hear the full row of a spreadsheet?

This feature is very handy in going through timesheets
Grade books and employee performance data. It's handy to just hit the down arrow listen to what the row says
and then hit down arrow again. It is much more efficient than having to hit a button to read each and every
single individual cell.
Sent from my iPhone