[orca-list] Colors are now spoken by default -- in newly-created configurations

Hey all.

I have just pushed the change to include foreground and background color
in the text attributes which are spoken when you press Orca+F. I am not,
however, overriding existing configurations. As a result, in a new setup
(which you can get by deleting your user-settings.conf) you will see
this change. For your existing configurations, you still need to
manually enable presentation of colors.

Hope this works for everyone. If not, you know where to find me. <smiles>

--joanie